CADMAX Corporation is committed to providing the latest CAD technology to secondary schools, universities, colleges, junior colleges and other accredited educational institutions. The CADMAX Educational Program is geared to providing educational institutions with affordable, subscription-based CADMAX software products. CADMAX's Education Program offers educators the following benefits:
• State-of-the-art CAD technology
• Availability of CADMAX products at a fraction of its price
• Annual subscription service to maintain current generation software
Enabling Industry and Committed to Education
CADMAX believes students must be able to utilize all aspects of CAD technology: 2D drafting, surface modeling, and solid modeling. Students who learn to effectively apply these skills will contribute more to their employer and work environment. CADMAX offers faculty a single software environment, where each of these skills can be taught using the familiar Microsoft Windows® look and feel with a common user-interface. Using CADMAX, educational institutions have the option to use a single product to accomplish their educational goals.
Affordable Software Licensing
CADMAX Corporation offers educational institutions a full range of products and services designed to meet the needs of students and faculty:
• Initial license of CADMAX Solid Master for $100 and additional licenses for $50 each. The first license include full documentation and media. Additional licenses do not include documentation and media, which can be purchased separately.
• Product support services provided directly by CADMAX Corporation.
• Annual upgrades for $100 for the entire educational institution, no matter how many licenses.
• Online access to the CADMAX WEB site (http://www.cadmax.com) for product updates, technical information, tutorials, and any other online information.